background

5.15.2011

Sluggish Slow Life

     Oh Summer, you go by way to fast. You have only been around for one week and yet I feel I have accomplished nothing. This seems to be a problem. I am excellent at making to-do lists but I fail when it comes to carrying out the tasks. Although one task that has been followed through with is exercise and eating healthy. I have been walking with Vanka latley which is awesome. It feels good to know that I am doing something great for myself.
    
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28
Think about this verse for a while. It really speaks to me and it was in my devotion for today so I thought I would share it with you.

FYI, I need these Coach Shoes ASAP:



Truths of the Day:

  • In a pack of Skittles candy, there is an equal 20% distribution of each flavor
  • A porpoise swims slowly in a circle as it sleeps
  • There is no tipping in Iceland

Drink Coffee all day tomorrow

1 comment: