background

4.23.2012

That Face

Today I was riding the elevator and some rando girl was telling me a story that I was having lots of trouble following, however I am a nice person so I tried to act interested. Well the girl then has the nerve to call me out and say that I wasn’t really listening. Probably because I actually wasn’t listening, but mainly because she was talking about 20 different things and about a million different stories.



My friend who was with me told me that I always make that face when I am “listening.” Honestly I wasn’t aware that I had a fake listening face. But I can blame it on my mom. She apparently makes her fake smile face and one time my friend Amanda and her mom pointed it out.



Okay well I see this as a defense mechanism that the women in my family apparently have. Sometimes people just talk and talk and talk, and of course it would be crazy to always listen to them.


Photo Cred: the always awesome Alex White!



Side note: I’m pretty sure summer vaca is taking its time, I am ready now and today was the slowest Monday of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment