background

4.13.2012

Thoughts for Thursday

It has been a little while since I last blogged. Some of you have shown a tad bit of concern, not so much for me but for the fact that I haven’t shared any part of my awkward experiences with you lately. Well here is one for you.


While sitting in organizational communication on Thursday I was trying so hard to pay attention and I was failing greatly so I starting thinking about everything that had nothing to do with the current class.


Rando things running through my mind

  1. If that spider falls of the ceiling onto my desk I am going to SCREAM in class and embarrass myself
  2. I need to go to the store and buy a new shampoo, the current kind I am using was good for a month, time for a change
  3. I am missing summer really bad
  4. This girl in front of me has really cute earrings, I have never talked to her, wonder if she would think that I am a creeper for asking her where she got them
  5. I can’t wait for April 20th
  6. I need to cut our letters for the Zumba advertisement, but lets face it, I will probably keep putting it off
  7. I need to eat more than just coffee for breakfasts because it’s 1:30pm and I am STARVING, which means the cafe better have good food for lunch
  8. Just remembered that I don’t get lunch today because I have to walk around with exterminators
  9. I am starting to learn nothing from this teacher, he is so scatter brained that I can’t even follow him
  10. I need to clean the bathroom this weekend, I should force my suite mates to help, but on of them cleaned it all by herself last weekend so.... I should do it on my own I guess

Those are just a few things that were going through my mind instead of what I was supposed to be thinking about. 


Bright side: it’s the weekend

Down side: more homework than my brain could possibly handle


No comments:

Post a Comment