background

4.05.2012

When We Finally Learn

Made it home! (I figured you were in suspense wondering if I made it home or not) and yes I saw plenty of blank/boring/green fields on my way home.


Anyway.... I was stalking the Thought Catalog because it’s been awhile since I read any of the new posts and I saw this one earlier today: 10 Lies Disney Told Me.  


I am pretty sure that most of you have read some place about lies/fake truths that Disney has taught them. But this one is different, it is really interesting and some of the “lies” are things that I haven’t heard of before.



These are the 10, but you should click on the link and read the hilarious explanations.


  1. If you are pretty enough, you can communicate with animals
  2. Incredibly rich, hot, popular guys are husband material
  3. Pocahontas was a romantic tale between two consenting, sexy adults
  4. Ugly girls look like Anne Hathaway
  5. Disobeying your parents can only yield fabulous results
  6. Captain Jack Sparrow will never get old
  7. Computer-Animated Films are going to be the greatest thing ever
  8. Life was pretty sweet for women at all moments in history 
  9. No one had a brighter future than Lindsay Lohan
  10. Everything-ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING- has a happy ending

Read the explanations, they are soooooooooo funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment