background

2.28.2012

Motivation for a Break

Made it through a hectic Tuesday, hope you safely made it through because for me it was a major headache but I convinced it is just schools way of preparing me for spring break so I can totally relax.

Today a friend of mine who is constantly in a good mood showed me some very motivating quotes and of course I love cheesy stuff like adorable quotes.


"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."
Beverly Sills


"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
Henry Van Dyke

"It is not length of Life, but depth of life."
Ralph Waldo Emerson



"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us or we willfind it not."
Ralph Waldo Emerson






Finally, I gave in a got a Pintrest. This basically just gives me another reason to distract myself from everything that I need to be doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment