background

2.17.2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to the most amazing Dad EVER!





Today is my dad's birthday and I was hoping to be able to go home this weekend for it but once again Pembroke has won the battle.


Anyway I hope he has a fantastic day.


My dad is truly amazing and there are many reason as to why but here are just a few:


  1. He is hilarious although sometimes I am the only person in my family who thinks so, besides himself.
  2. I am pretty confident that I get my sense of humor from him
  3. He is a great listener
  4. He will do anything for anybody without ever expecting anything in return
  5. Whenever I need him he will drive 3 hours to school to be here for me
  6. Freshmen year of college I he bought my math book to have at home with him so that he could help me do my math homework while I was away at school. FYI I have the worst math skills ever, I am positive my brain rejects the subject
  7. He is a strong Christian
  8. Rarely gets mad
  9. Has allowed me to be in college FOREVER 
  10. Has supported basically every decision I have made, even changing my major three times

Like I said these are just a few of the reasons my dad is so awesome.


Love you Dad!



Yes this picture is old  but it pretty accurately describes my family



No comments:

Post a Comment