background

2.01.2012

Beginning of the Shortest Time

Someone told me today "Happy February 1st" I had to stop and think "Oh man I totally forgot it was the first of the month." The fact that I didn't even realize what day it was is probably means I have gotten stuck into mundane day to day lifestyle. I seriously need to mix things up. Probably won't but I should.



There are many reasons that I love February. Today was a good example because it got up to 74 which is a rare occasion, I am sure this time last year it was snowing/freezing outside.



I also found out today that Pluto was discovered in February. Yes, I have a friend that tells me the most useless facts. I have no idea how he knows so much about nonsense.



The main reason I love February is because of MARDI GRAS!! (Feb. 21st) Celebrate. I have never been to New Orleans for Mardi Gras but I seriously want to go some year soon. Who's coming with me?


I love the beautiful Mardi Gras mask that you will start to see.










http://www.toomeys-mardigras.com/mardi-gras-masks/





No comments:

Post a Comment