background

2.24.2012

Gloomy Todays

I have came to the decision along time ago that I am one of the least fashion forward people I know. Yesterday I saw this girl who had made the most boring pair of brown shoes adorable by just adding buttons. I would never have thought of that.


(I am very oaky with the fact that I know nothing about fashion I just assume that one day all of my friends that are fashion awesome will rub off on me, probably never going to happen but I dream)


I also have had a very difficult time coming to terms with the fact that yesterday was beautiful, today is disgustingly stormy, and tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful again. This weather gives me the worst headaches and confuses my moods.


Also, I can't wait to for spring break because I am going to attempt to make this:


The amazing lamp.

I have loved these types of lamps for a long time but they usually costs wayyyyy to much but I found this easy tutorial so I'm going to give try.

No comments:

Post a Comment