background

2.12.2012

Long Long While

I have been absent for such a long time, and I am very sorry for that. My days have been starting at 7:45 am and not ending until 10pm aka: I have no time for anything extra.

This past week was so busy and exciting. I talked to a friend on the phone who I haven't talked to in forever.

Starbucks started their valentines cups which always brighten my  mornings.






Finally finished the February board for my floor with my awesome RA partner


Feb. Board



Jan. Board that was torn down to make way for the new addition





Advertisement Board on my hall









Played this game:


I have probably only played this game 4 times in my life and I  am very bad at. I make myself feel better about this by telling myself that it takes skill to be this bad at a simple block game.



Truths of the Day:

  • Before jets, jet lag was called boat lag
  • Domestic cats hate lemons or other citrus scents
  • Ten inches of snow equals one inch of rain in water content

No comments:

Post a Comment