background

6.15.2012

Weekends

I have spent the last two days doing major house work with my mom. And when I say major I really mean hanging up blinds, curtains, and pictures. But it felt like each shade/blind was being crazy difficult but it may had been our lack of experience when it comes to using a drill.



Successes of my week:


  1. bought the most adorable decorative bird cage to hang from my ceiling. I have been looking for one for what seems like ever. 
  2. put together my father’s day gift
  3. finally finished putting together a friends birthday present. (let me point out her birthday was over a month ago, hopefully we are still friends)
  4. bought the new "Sherlock Holmes” movie
  5. found the most amazing Kate Spade giraffe phone case

If you need some time-wasters this weekend check this out:





No comments:

Post a Comment