background

6.21.2012

Thursday Nonsense and Such

Hope that you have all had a great week so far.


Yesterday I went and saw Rock of Ages. It was such a great movie and luckily the theater wasn’t too crowded because my friend and I were singing along to all of the songs. (well I didn’t know all of the songs but my friend knew all of the songs.)



I really haven’t’ done too much this week except for catching up with friends and laying around the house. I guess it’s good to have lazy weeks sometimes.



The good news is I found some cute DIY projects. 



So this is somethings that I would never ever try but it is a semi fun idea. 









This spoon lamp looks fun!















Lastly is the awesome idea:














More awesomely fun ideas can be found here: AWESOME IDEAS




Check out this adorable proposal.



No comments:

Post a Comment