background

6.14.2012

2 Weeks of Wanna-Be-Drama





So it’s been a crazy long time since I last wrote to you all.



There has been so much going on lately and I should really catch you up on everything that has been keeping me busy. (by keeping me busy I mean I have basically been doing nothing but working and that's all).




Last thing I told you was that I was going to a horse show. Well let me tell you how much I had no idea of what was going on. But I did learn that Nicole (girl I babysit for who I took to the show) and I can not lick our elbows.


Here is a look of what the last few weeks of my life have consisted of:




Saw this license plate. Let me point out that the classy girl had this was ridding a tricycle



Saw this adorable baby dear on the side of the road. It started to follow the car as I drove away




Spent multiple evenings cathing fireflies with this two cuties





So apparently this is what Polly Pocket looks like now, this is ridiculous, that would never fit in a pocket. She is basically a miniature Barbie. 




This is what it looked like when I was a kid. 



Thats basically all I have been up to.


In about month I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out and after I went to my consultation I called my friend to complain to him about the situation. I needed to point out that some man whose name I can’t pronounce and who wears brown Birkenstock sandals with grey socks is going to be yanking my teeth out. Well being to good friend he is, he emailed me this.




I promise to stay in touch more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment