background

6.16.2012

Good Old Times

Hope you all had a great father's day eve.


I basically just did yard work with my parents, went flower shopping (I love to shop for anything even flowers), and watched NetFlix for the rest of the evening. I lead quite the adventurous life.


I was listening to the radio a few days ago and a Backstreet Boys song came on and my babysitting kids had no idea who they were. I felt really  bad for them, it must be hard not knowing the greatest band that ever lived. Well needless to say it made me feel a little old. So I have been thinking (I had some free time while watching NetFlix today) what else makes me feel old.


  1. When songs that I remember hearing for the first time come on an "Oldies" station
  2. I still remember asking "A/S/L"
  3. Looking at recent pictures of Hanson or Aaron Carter
  4. When I Facebook stalk people from high school and I remember them being stupid or strange but now they are getting married or having kids
  5. My friend just had her 2 year anniversary with her husband
  6. I still get amazed by music videos
  7. I am always 1,000 years behind on the newest and "coolest" bands
  8. I set my alarm for 8am every morning because I don't like to sleep the day away (except for those days when my body refuses to get out of bed)
  9. I am concerned about others' lives, not just my own


For those of you who know me, you know that I stopped getting older after 21. But apparently I have failed at that, the only thing keeping me from becoming an actually adult is the fact that I am still in college.



On a rando note, I saw this today. Strange.


No comments:

Post a Comment