background

11.09.2012

With a Touch of Glitter





Well it finally happened. FRIDAY graced us with its presence.



Usually I would be more excited about such a day but I have loads of homework to do this weekend, combine that with the fact that I'm on duty, and you get a pretty cranky Elizabeth. (Well as cranky as I can get. Usually I'm pretty happy)



Weekend plans?


Mine will consist of group projects and papers. But I do get to go see "Little Shop of Horrors" again on Saturday, so I'm pretty stoked about that.



This entire past week really seems like a blur. The fact that I was just home last weekend seems like it was in reality light years ago.


Main accomplishment this week: Finally get my schedule for next semester hammered out. I assumed three weeks ago that I was once and for all finished with the whole signing up for classes party. But I had a Monday night class and like most normal people, the idea of sitting through a three hour class give me 1,000 migraines. So I had been looking forever for a different class to replace it. Finally a class became available and you better believe I jumped right into it. So for all of you who are probably waiting in suspense to find out, I got out of that horrible three hour bore and into an online class.
                       
                                Online classes are the best because you can do them in PJ's, bed, drinking coffee, watching TV, or listening to music insanely loud so to drown out all other sounds. 


The only other productive part of my week was cleaning out my arts and crafts drawers. I always just throw things in them but never take them out. So in my attempt to delay studying for a test, I dug through those drawers at 2am. Sadly there was nothing amazing in them except for the 11 containers of glitter that I found. Excitement? You better believe it. Glitter goes with everything, the more the better.




Jealous of my fun filled week? Should be, obviously I got a lot accomplished.





Check this out. So many memories. CLICK ME NOW!


Lastly: Found out today that Chick-Fil-A now has their Peppermint Chocolate Chip shakes back! My year has been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment