background

11.16.2012

21 Truths

21 truths from the girl who refuses get older





1. I am semi obsessed with giraffes ( when I say semi I meant completely and totally)

2. I judge people who have bad breath. Most times I really have to stop myself from throwing a mint into their mouth while they talk

3. Can not stand watching the news (don't worry I do read the paper on a twice a month basis)

4. Love awkward/tense situations. You never know what someone is going to say

5. Love, Love, Love to hear gossip as long as it's not about me, but I hate drama....

6. Billy Joel is my absolute fav.

7. Red is my absolute least fav. color. Mainly because I can't wear it.

8. Probably puts perfume on about three times before I leave in the morning. I always forget that I just put it on so I re-apply. Pretty sure it annoys my suite mates

9. Finally taught myself to enjoy black coffee. There is just something about that yummy bitter taste in the morning

10. Currently obsessed with grape fruit. Bought five of them yesterday. Two remain and the evening is still young

11. Thought my friends and I were the coolest things in high-school when we would drink. Let's face it, we were pretty bad-a**

12. Plan on doing my morning devotion everyday, in reality it only happens 4-5 days a week.

13. I don't tend to not listen when someone responds to a question I ask them which results in me having to ask them again. They get annoyed with me, I lose a friend.

14. Awkward silence scares me. I HATE HATE HATE it.

15. Can't sit through an entire movie without doing something else like playing a game on my phone. When I'm at the theater, halfway through the movie I start to think "When in the world is this 123423 hour movie going to end" (funny thing is that I love going to see movies I've never seen before)

16. I don't have the world's best memory, without my planner I would probably curl up in a corner and cry

17. I have this amazing talent at creating awkward situations on accident

18. Constantly burst out into rando song. Most of the time they aren't even real songs, just ones that my mind has made up

19. In the process of perfecting my dinosaur calls. Because once they come back and take over the Earth, I have to survive somehow.

20. Pretty sure I have an unhealthy obsession with the following movies: All Mummy Movies, All Jurassic Park, The Zorro Movies, and Matilda.

21. I truly believe that I will never be older than 21, because lets face it, why would I ever need to be any older?






Because a tutu is the only acceptable piece of clothing for an elephant to wear

No comments:

Post a Comment