background

11.02.2012

If you need a distraction


via: http://blessyoursweetheart.tumblr.com/image/21022287862

I hope you all had a fantastic week.



I was actually able to come home for the weekend. It was a very last minute trip, mainly because I totally forgot that Saturday was the last day to early vote. Also lets be real I will not be coming all the way to Clemmons on Tuesday. Because when I come home I like to make it worth my trip, I don't drive three hours just for fun.



This past week was very very hectic and busy. No real free time but I guess that's how senior year is supposed to be. But I must say I am getting very annoyed with the fact that I can't chill all day with my friends and do absolutely nothing. Maybe in 70 years I can try that again.




Although I did manage to find plenty to distract me for being productive.


1. The Oatmeal

2. These owls

3. This Pic

4. Quotes, Quotes, Quotes, and....... Quotes 

5. Go Figure

6. UMMMMM... wow.

7. Not a humongous cat fan but this is pretty awesomely strange

8. ADORABLE. 


Have great rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment