background

7.27.2012

Weekend Lovin'

Glad that it is finally the weekend. Mainly because I am only about a week away from going to school. I am just reading to see all of my friends again. But going back to school means that some friends will be moving away. Luckily two of my friends will be moving to Texas in about a week which means that next summer I will be spending copious amounts of time in Texas!



You would think that I would start thinking about what I need to get to go back to school. And I have, my list looks something like this. 


Need for school:
  1.    

Yep, but I have made/designed/put together my name for my door so people know I am one of the RA's on the floor. It is adorable!!


Check out some of these nifty time-wasting sites.


Have a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment