background

7.07.2012

4th Celebrations and a Moon

Hope you all had a great 4th celebrations!



Mine was a little confusing at first but then I went and saw fireworks with the always awesome Vanka Vance!



I took a few pics. but they were taken with my phone since I forgot my camera. ( I always seem to forget my camera). So these pics are not in the best condition so I apologize. 





Anyway check them out:




























































So these next few pics. are of the finale, but due to my photo skills and my awesomely not so good phone camera, it looks more like an explosion and not so much like fireworks.














And this was the moon that night, it might be hard to see how amazing it actually looked, but I thought it seemed like it belonged in a scary movie.








No comments:

Post a Comment