background

7.02.2012

Past Few Days aka. Past Week

These past few days have been very interesting.


1.     Been catching up on this blog. I haven’t read it in a few months.














2.     Slowly dreading Friday because I have to get my wisdom teeth out which means I will be out of commission for a lifetime. (basically just a few days, but let me be dramatic)





3.     This morning was not my day. I had to go to the dentist at 8, got there at 7:55 and they weren’t open yet. They didn’t unlock the doors until 8:10. Then I go to the post office at 8:50 and they don’t open till 9, those doors didn’t open until 9:07. Next I had to return a red box and there were people at both machines and they both seemed to take 142342 hours. It was clearly not my morning. So I came home and went back to bed. Yep, naps fix everything. 





4.    How I feel most days:








5.     I was clearly indecisive when it came to deciding when I wanted to leave college, hence the 3 different majors. But maybe if someone would have shared this with me things would have been different.






Basically I am saying that it is in no way my fault that I have been in school for 6 years. (mainly because I refuse to take responsibility for anything unless it’s good/exciting/fun/awesomely amazing/fantastic.




6.     About 2 weeks ago I bought this album:



And as usual I only listened to the same 2 songs over and over for the first 2 weeks of owning it. But Saturday I decided I better start exploring the other songs. FYI it’s an amazing album!!!






This is one of the songs from the album and these two are so cute at singing it:




No comments:

Post a Comment