background

5.01.2012

Tuesday Lessons

So one more day down. 


You know those days when Life teaches you so much?



Yep, well this was one of those days for me.

  1. I have no abilities when it comes to using Smart Boards
  2. I need to make more progress on packing
  3. Blue tooth's suck. I thought someone was talking to me today but they were just talking on the phone
  4. I need to be more careful with my facial expressions, people can actually see them
  5. No matter how close to the trash can I am, I always miss it the first time
  6. For some of my residents it is difficult to remember to flush the toilet
  7. You can make rice crispy out of other cereal besides the original crispy. I don’ like the copy cats
  8. 1 hour naps make everything better
  9. My body refuses to wake up with my alarm. I consistently wake up 3 min. before my alarm goes off each morning 

No comments:

Post a Comment