background

5.17.2012

Sorry to Say

Sometimes when talking to people they will start to tell me about things that I know nothing about or don’t really care about. So for future reference I came up with a list of things that I don’t really care to about.

  1. That you hate Facebook
  2. Your fav. color
  3. You hate having you picture taking
  4. How hard it is to plan your wedding
  5. weather
  6. Why you are such a rebel because you don’t watch tv
  7. Your sucky relationship
  8. Ugly things like clothes and nasty animals
  9. How expensive it is to be out of college
  10. Your fav. tv show except if it is the same as mine then we can talk about it all day
  11. My horoscope, unless it awesome, then I very much care about it
  12. How many miles you ran today or any day for that matter
  13. Etsy, UGH
  14. That the summer heat is getting to you
  15. Grammar, but I do hate people who use it incorrectly
  16. Why getting up early sucks
  17. How badly you want to travel
  18. Cartoons, especially adult cartoons
  19. Instagram
  20. Awesome art you find
  21. The hope that you get a summer tan
  22. How awesome you are because you eat organic food

Yep that’s a few things that I don't really care much about.

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! E you crazy girl! But I feel you! If theres one thing I can't stand it's an "all about somebody else" conversation! Keep holding it down playa!

    ReplyDelete