background

8.22.2012

Work Work Work

How has everyone been lately?

I've been doing okay-ish just really busy with school and such. I feel as though I am taking three years worth of classes in one semester, because of all of this work. But the good news is that I finally got an internship for the semester so I'm pretty stoked about it. Trust, I will keep you up to date on all of the amazingness I do this last year of college. It is so hard to believe that I am going to be done soon and have to live in the actual real world, not the college real world.


A few days ago we (amazing RA's I work with) did a welcome wagon. We just pull a wagon around and give candy to all of our amazing residents. 






































































No comments:

Post a Comment