background

9.11.2011

"We only got four minutes to save the world, no hesitating"

Procrastination is something I seem to be very good at. And because of this I am left reading a long story for one of my classes, at the last min.



This whole homework/school/work/living/being social thingy is getting a little difficult. Now one ever applied when I offered a job for my assistant, see here for application, I am now in desperation mode and I need volunteers. Think of it as pro-bono, which looks really good when you start applying for real world jobs. (I can't actually promise that I hold much validity when it comes to your future job/employer. But don't get me wrong, I am always willing to write someone a letter of recommendation. I mean being as awesome as me has to mean something to someone.)




"Beauty is how a woman lives. Beauty is in the mind, not the mirror"



These past two weeks have been crazy busy and stressful. So much has gone on in my life and it was all jam packed into one crazy week. Well obviously I need some comfort during this time, and God is who I turn to. I try to do a devotion every day, and honestly, it really calms me and helps me have a better day.


"Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light."
Matthew 11:28-30



Another great stress relief is this:





















I hope I was able to assist in the procrastination of your life.

Welcome.







Truths of the Day:
  • Close to two million people who go to hospitals in the United States for one ailment wind up catching another
  • The first episode of the popular television sitcom Happy Days was titled All The Way
  • In America, the most common mental illness is Anxiety Disorders

No comments:

Post a Comment