background

9.26.2011

"You never take A promise from a man who sheds his skin, You had to wait for my aching heart to break"

Gloomy days are depressing but there is an up side! Cute rainy outfits.




"All is fair in love and war, and this is a revolution!" 


I have been wanting to watch Top Hat. I have only seen it a few times but it has just been one of those days where you just want to curl up with a huge pillow and blanket and watch movies all day.
Gloomy days make me want to listen to Aqualung.










I must admit that both videos are a little strange



Truths of the Day:

  • The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses
  • All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20
  • The board game Scrabble was originally called Criss Cross Words by inventor Alfred

No comments:

Post a Comment