background

9.10.2011

"She says baby , It's 3 am I must be lonely. When she says baby ,Well I can't help but be scared of it all sometimes, Says the rain's gonna wash away I believe it "

Today is the first home football game of the season!! Go Braves. Although I do believe that I will be stuck in my room doing homework all day because two of my classes are making me take the test online :( The fact that they are timed means I will have to sit in my room and study before taking the test. No easy way out this time, no using the book while taking the test.

So in order to be productive and get tons of work finished today, I am blogging!









During a homework brreak I started thinking, "How in the world do I do an intervention for one of my friends" well this is a tough situtation, but I have found the perfect guide/instructions on how to gentally approach someone who needs an intervention.











I can't wait for, The Office, to start back up again!



Oh also I have been feeling very creative lately which is probably good news for my suite. It is going to be very awesomely decorated in the next couple weeks. Although due to my small budget it may actually take a whole year, which by then I will have to take it all down to leave school. So it doesn't make too much sense but I don't really like to think that far in advance because then things start to get depressing, so 408 is about to be the most amazing suite in all of Oak Hall and possible/probably the entire campus.





Truths of the Day:
  • Enamel is the hardest substance in the human body
  • Indonesia consists only of islands- 13,667 total
  • The smallest island with country status is Pitcairn in Polynesia, at just 1.75 square miles





No comments:

Post a Comment